Friday, May 16, 2014

News!! Collabor88 and Kustom 9!!

Holla babehs! I must apologize about my recent blog post quality,I did my best with what I had,but NOW I have NEW GRAPHICS CARD! YAY! Supha yay even! SO,this post is a couple cute new looks from this months awesome Collabor88 and a cute sailor collar I got in a gacha @ Kustom 9!
Details below,as always!








Poppy is wearing:
In the first and third pics(pants and sweater look):
Hair: !lamb. Peggy Sue - Ink
Sweater: (Milk Motion) pin up angora sweater - XS - pink
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci Pinup Peep - YJob
All @ Collabor88
Pants: .:villena:. - Chinos [F/XXS] in Plaid Gray @ Villena

In the Second look(skirt):
Hair: Clawtooth: A Little Lamb - Vampire red
Skirt: -tb- Vintage Full Skirt (XXS) - Strawberries
Shoes: fri. - Moxie.Heels (Cherry.Dots)
All @ Collabor88
Sailor Collar: 2PM. Sailor scarf / wr (gacha) @ Kustom 9


No comments:

Post a Comment