Wednesday, June 4, 2014

News!! The Arcade ate my homework.And my lindens.I may need an intervention.

Hay Darlins! Welp,this one is BIG! I was obsessed with several themes in this amazing new Arcade Gacha Event. I always need all the Apple Fall stuff,and this time was no exception..it's all simply gorgeous. Next,it was The Eden set by {anc} ..just to die. Finally,the ballet stuffs by UFO melted my black little heart.
Thanks Krissa! <3 I had so much fun with these! Enjoy! Details below!









In the top three shots Poppy is posed with the {anc} Eden set..
{anc} EDEN. chapel / old .(Rare)
{anc} EDEN. wagon / old (Rare)

In the bottom 3 I am posed in
AF Paris Loft Skybox RARE
with most of the common items as well,plus some other AF stuff from Arcades past and the Collab bed I love so much!

Poppy is wearing:
::{u.f.o}::Swan Lake, Act1 - odette - s RARE
All available this month @ The Arcade Gacha Event
Good Luck! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment