Tuesday, August 19, 2014

News! Pervette for Hello Tuesday and Cosmopolitan Sale Room is all New!

Hey babehs!
This new round of Cosmo is just yum,nearly everything I am wearing is straight off the Cosmo shelves,plus gun/garter tattoo 50% off for Hello Tuesday by Pervette! Details below!






Poppy is wearing:
From Cosmopolitan Sale Room

Poses/Gun:
{NanTra} Spy Girl

Skin: (I am wearing my own lipstick and brows on this..I ALWAYS do-so totally try it on first,but I have to say,it's really cute and has this amazing multi hud included with every imaginable applier all on one! LOVE!!)
.
:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Tilly {Bashful} Milky

Hair: [RA] Tara Hair
(pictured with my OWN hair base)

Top: (Tango appliers included)
(TANGO)::BAD::  Malena Top Red

Shorts: (Azz Applier included)
*{FoReVeR}* Shorts v3 Black

Shoes: EMPORIUM - Alanis Heels
(ankle straps not included)

Gun garter leg tattoo <w/appliers>
*PerveTTe*_Lov Gun
70L (50% off!) for Hello Tuesday! @
Pervette@Cosmo

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment