Tuesday, September 16, 2014

NewsNewsNews!!

O m g! I love The Secret Affair!The theme is Edgar Allen Poe,and I want one of everything,kthx! And and I love all the other mid month events too! I have shopped and I have shopped and I finally got a little inspiration back. First! The Shi hair and the shoes are both from The Secret Affair and I supah love both so much! The pants are Fishy Strawberry from Liaison Collaborative,the top is Forever Young at TDR fusion! Details below! xox





Poppy is wearing:
From:
The Secret Affair
Hair:
.Shi : Raven Hair [Unisex]
Shoes:
MIAMAI_Love Sick-The Secret Affair- Black (Slink High)

From:
The Liaison Collaborative
Pants:
*Fishy Strawberry* Metallic Panel Leggings XXS - Black
From:
The Dressing Room Fusion
Top:
:FY: Ooh LaLa Sweatshirt

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment