Saturday, December 6, 2014

News!! FLF,TDRF and Fishy Strawberry Sale!

Ohai! Yep I am still here doing the thing,and the last couple days have been epic for SL shopping..if I get around to it I have a bunch of different looks,but this is the one I photographed! Fishy Strawberry is having a 50% off everything sale..I picked up this soft sexy dress,the shoes and hair were FLF dealies..and the skin was new Essences from TDRF! Get out there and getcha somes!
Details Below!




Poppy is wearing:

Skin:
Essences {Loulou TDRF01} Pale02 *brunette*
@
The Dressing Room Fusion
Hair:
.Olive. the Revy Hair Christmas Dream (for fifty linden friday!)
@
Olive
Dress:
*Fishy Strawberry* Melange Wool Longuette Dress - XXS - Grey (50% on SALE!)
@
Fishy Strawberry
Shoes:
ieQED miranda.platform.ruby(fifty linden friday!)
@
ieQED

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment