Monday, October 7, 2013

My big ass..Phatazz plus Lolas Mirage and News from Fifriday and League!

Ohai!
 So,I am totally addicted to mesh body enhancements!
I love to change my silhouette,and for this post I am curvy all over! The new Lolas Mirage breasts are a more round,pushed-up shape than the Tangos I so love,and The Linc Phatazz is just fun,it's not just a mesh butt,its stomach,hips,butt and legs.League just released appliers for the phatazz,so I'm wearing one of my favorite skins! Of all the current events,Fi Fridays has made these new toys inexpensive and fun to dress! More to come! Links below!




I am wearing: 
Skin: *League* Aria Bronze   League
Booty: *L.inc* Phat Azz  Luck Inc
Breasts: Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::  Lolas
Dress: !(Devour)! Sweater Dress/Playsuit  (55L with Tango and Phatazz appliers included) @ Fi Fridays


No comments:

Post a Comment