Thursday, October 10, 2013

News@ Collabor88,Fi*Friday,and The Chapter Four

Omg! So much new stuff,so little time! In this look I am wearing a Birdy skin that I got for 100L in a gacha machine at The Chapter Four,and I am just in love with it! It even came complete with appliers for breasts,hands and feet! Go get one!! The hair is one of the things I picked up at the new round of Collabor88,and the dress is Fi*friday-55L with Phatazz appliers(not pictured)and Tangos appliers!
Links Below!




I am wearing:
Skin: .Birdy. Devon Skin ~Biscuit~ (London)  The Chapter Four
Hair:  ~Tableau Vivant~ Kawashima I Hair - Female - Equinox  Collabor88
Dress: {U.R.} Sweetheart Bodycon Dress with Slit - Black  Fi*Friday
Shoes: fri. - Everyday.Heels (Samba) {For Slink Enhanced Feet} Fri.day
Lipstick: cStar - Lips Matte 064  C Star Limited
Necklace: .:MANNA:. Immortelle







No comments:

Post a Comment